Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dry Shampoo

I tested out a product I have really been looking forward to trying. It is a little on the let down side! It isn't as disappointing as break-out primer was, but I felt I had to use way too much product for the job it did.


I searched the shampoo aisle, not once, not twice, but three times. I finally found the dry shampoo secreted away in a tiny area. In fact, there was only one type of dry shampoo at the store: TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. I get really greasy hair! It sucks when it isn't healthy to wash your hair everyday, but your hair looks like an oil slick after the first day. I take a shower every other day, but sometimes...it isn't enough. My hair just got over having to be washed EVERY day do to my job with pesticides and fungicides and insecticides...and more -cides. I tried out the product on my day after shampoo hair. I think I sprayed and sprayed and still had a greasy looking spot at the crown of my head (that tends to be where my head gets the most oily). It worked well enough though, since I was putting my hair up. Yet again, the problems I have had with the product might be user error, but I'll keep trying the product and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment