Friday, June 24, 2011

Dunn with DUI

I heard about Ryan Dunn's death earlier this week and I was sad. Out of all the Jackass guys, he was one of my favorites. I won't lie, I knew right away when they said he had died in a car accident that it was because of alcohol. He ended up having a blood alcohol content level of 0.196. His friend said there was nothing wrong with him before he left the bar...he'd been drinking beer and having whisky with pickle juice chasers. I think that should have been a red flag that everything wasn't fine. Not the pickle juice part...the part where he'd been DRINKING! I'm sure he didn't seem that drunk while the friend was probably drunk himself. The sad thing is, if he wouldn't have had a car that could go between 120-140 miles per hour...he probably could have survived the crash. And Roger Ebert - you guy man! "Friends don't let Jackasses drive drunk." I really don't get people's need to drink and drive. I have a friend who did it and he's lucky he lived through his accident and that he didn't kill anyone in his stupidity. Drunk driving is STUPID and it needs to stop; however, if you are from Hollywood you can drink and drive, get arrested and convicted, but only have to wear an ankle braclet and live on "mansion arrest" for about a month.


I am really sorry for the loss. It is sad when any person dies in an easily prevented way. Just don't drink and drive....PLEASE! His skanky beard and desire to make people laugh will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment