Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mooncup



I have just spent an inordinate amount of time reading about the Mooncup. I am not even sure when I first heard of this, but I wanted one even back then. I can't believe I remembered the name of the product after all these years. It kind of looks and sounds awkward, but I figure if I can reduce the amount of garbage I produce - it is WELL worth it. According to the site, the average woman will use about 11,000 sanitary products during her "mature" years and the mooncup lasts and lasts. I'll quit the rather less appealing discussion of "lady business".

I am having a lot of fun at work, but it can be really stressful trying to learn everyone's name. I have met a lot of really sweet people though.

My health is in limbo right now. My diet isn't so hot...as I'm sure the 10 chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cupcake could tell you. I still haven't had time to figure out when to workout. I am pretty much mentally and physically wiped out after work. I'm sure once I get more used to what is going on I'll be able to set into a schedule.

Working is going well. I like what I get to do, despite how frantic and confusing it can get at times. Once most things become routine, I won't feel near as much stress as I have been this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment