Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Show Me Those Heels!

I am having so much fun blasting show tunes right now! It's so cheesy, but I LOVE IT! I can enjoy show tunes now without having to listen to them song several times a week in squeaky and/or nasally voices in choir. I love singing show tunes, but all the time made me drop out of choir! Oh well, I enjoyed grading papers more than bad, innuendo laden songs that I had to sing with other girls in front of my parents at recitals. Really...I didn't want to sing "music of the night" to my parents! I don't know about most people, but singing a song about sex while 15 to your family members is just a little disturbing. It's also the reason I had a really hard time making it through the performance of Music of the Night with out laughing (literally). It was enough to make anyone lose their marbles.

I have found a new use for those marbles and ubiquitous shiny stones for candle jars and vases. You can take those Rubbermaid containers that are supposed to be for washing dishes in - but no one really needs them now with modern sinks. I believe they are called dishpans.




Add said marbles/stones to the bin, fill with warm water, add mineral foot soak or your favorite for foot soaks and than relax. It was so relaxing to just chill with a good movie and a foot soak. The stones in the bottom provide a kind of massage as you move your feet around in the water. Different sizes and shapes on the stones really make for a wonderful massage. Take a pumice stone to your feet and after a good long soak, your feet will look amazing! Slather on some lotion and pop your tootsies into some comfy socks to lock in moisture. I can tell you, mine looked and felt amazing after doing this! Definitely one of the best new things I have tried - and, it's CHEAP! All under ten dollars, depending on what kind of foot soak additive you want. You can also just use plain water.

No comments:

Post a Comment