Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Growing Pains

Today's testy Tuesday: growing up! Who new it could be so crazy to grow up!?!? I have had the same cell number since I was 16. Dear Lord, was that a long time ago! I took my first grown up steps, with my mommy's help, of course, and I got my own cell phone plan. There were plenty to choose from, but a "pay as you go" option worked best for me. With the fees and everything, it was about the same for a contract as it was for unlimited text and calls on the "pay as you go option".



Growing up has lots of new things. Figuring out a budget, figuring out how to plan a week to 2 weeks menu, write a shopping list, shop, stay on budget, work, work, work, balance with play, and try to make healthy decisions. It is quite challenging - all these new changes, but I think I'm beginning to get used to the growing pile of responsibility that is coming my way. Life as the baby has had it's perks and I am just now beginning to realize how sheltered I have really been from the realities of life! Part of these responsibilities is a bed time...and it is calling! So night dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment