Friday, July 22, 2011

Drama in New Jersey!


Well gosh. I got home last night and realized I hadn't written. I spent all day in a conference and then went shopping with my mom for the church thing we have going on next weekend. We honestly walked out with 4 carts. I then spent most of the night working on taking blood pressures and watching Jerseylicious.

I can't believe there are people who live like that. I love them, but really, they make their lives so much more drama than need be! If you went to a club and there was someone there you didn't like or want to be around...just LEAVE! There is no need to go starting a fight. Even if the one person walks up and says hi, let's be cool...don't turn it into a screaming fight/brawl. I don't know why people seem to add more stress to their lives with frivolous drama! Treat others as you want to be treated - Golden Rule. You'd think they'd by ashamed by the way they are acting on television. I would never want anyone to see me acting like that, let alone the global population.

I'm not going to write too much more. It honestly frustrates me that people are so ridiculous and I have to be up early again tomorrow morning. I'm still having HBP because I'm having issues taking BP...sad to admit, but I'm even having trouble finding a pulse sometimes! Oi. I understand the concept and what it should be at but I can't quite seem to get it. Besides, how do I know if my answer is right or wrong! I have no way of knowing if I am doing it right and getting a correct reading or if I am just kind of guessing. So that fills you in on how my career is going at the moment. Relationships - meh! Health - Oi! Some more sleep might help! I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment