Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sex and the City 2


I finally watched Sex and the City 2. It was hilarious. The girls end up going to the Middle East...and let's just say, the Middle East isn't ready for the 4 ladies of New York city. I like Sex and the City because it can be so witty and out there. I loved Stanford's wedding to Anthony. I love that Liza Minnelli was in it! As if the swans weren't enough or the show tunes! One of my favorite witty lines was about the nanny from Ireland: "Erin go bra-less!" Big and Carrie and Charlotte and Harry seem to be hitting some marriage problems and Miranda is having work trouble and Samantha is dealing with her sex problems and the problems sex causes. I like the movies, because the girls all help each other through there hard times. They are a best friend truth squad: you kiss your ex while away from your husband; what do you do? Do you think my husband will pull a Jude Law? Why does my boss hate me? I'm beginning to think girl talk can change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment