Sunday, July 31, 2011

Powder the Unknown



I love Powder. Sean Patrick Flanery is beyond amazing. And the movie contains two of my favorite men of all time: Sean Patrick Flanery and Jeff Goldblum. The movie is not a "Feel Good" kind of movie, but I can't seem to stop watching it. Sean's performance is so riveting...my little brother was even glued to the screen.




Anyways - my sister and I got Unknown to watch the other night. Liam Neeson is so awesome. The story line was basically the same as The Bourne Identity, but Liam Neeson is way better at kicking ass than Matt Damon. I don't really have to go into much plot detail, but here it goes: Liam goes to Berlin wife his wife for a conference and he forgets his briefcase at the airport, he begins to return to the airport and gets in a car accident, loses parts of his memory, tries to figure out what happened, his wife pretends not to know him, someone else has taken over his life, and he begins to unravel all the numerous clues that lead to his ultimate revelation...and he isn't who he thinks he is! Duh, duh, duh! All mixed in with numerous assassination attempts and butt kicking scenes. I liked this movie better than The Bourne Identity and I think it might have to do with my preference for Liam. It isn't that the other movie isn't good or the acting is bad...none of those reasons - Liam is just better in the spy/assassin role. Have you seen Taken? He's just amazing. 'Nuff said! We were laughing and joking today, talking about how Liam Neeson is older than our dad but WAY HOT! Dad claimed that Liam was just as hot as he is...and, of course, we all agreed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment