Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Scotland the Brave

I didn't write yesterday. I feel horrible, but I realized that I hadn't written after I got to my new apartment. I don't have internet at my place and I did not feel like driving back to my parents house to write something. Testy Tuesday was mostly me getting testy with double sided sticky tape and cupboard liner! I did get most of it done, I still have a few to go after I run to the store and buy a few more liner rolls. It is well worth being testy for a while and taking the time to clean your scissors of all the sticky!


Today's say what goes out to Brave. One of the guys I know from high school posted the trailer for this movie and I am SUPER EXCITED. It probably didn't help that my Shape magazine had a travel suggestion to Edinburgh and then I looked through my Scotland scrapbook the other day! I have Scotland on the mind...well, on the heart. It literally pains me to think about Scotland and my not being there. Anyways, Princesses, Scotland, tartan, fairies, drama - what isn't to love about this movie...well, the release date isn't that rockin'! It doesn't come out until the Summer of 2012. At least that's before the world is going to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment