Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I think you need to have your ears adjusted!


Last night, I felt the onset of a lovely earache! I took some pills and went back to bed. Today, I dealt with the pain and my boss, a chiropractor decided to look into my ears. He said they looked ok, but was going to adjust my ears to help with the pain. It was so weird. I had no idea that your ears could be adjusted, but he pulled on my ears until I felt it burn and then he popped my ear. I need to have it done again tomorrow, but it did temporarily relieve the pain. I still have some ear pain when I swallow but things don't get fixed, even with pills, overnight. Some tea, a few Advil, a little bit of reading and another good nights sleep might help a lot. I slept about 11 hours last night! I pretty much just passed out last night. Might do the same tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment