Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scents

My sister is telling me to write about something that is funny. The only funny thing I can think of that happened recently was a lady today told me she needed to use the "litter box." That was the first time I have ever heard a human being reference the bathroom as the "litter box." :D


This Tuesday I tested out Glade Carpet and Room Freshener. I really like the stuff. It is the one cleaning product I really really like! I spread it out on all my carpets and let it sit for a little bit, then vacuum it up and away. My apartment smelled a million times better than it did before! That stuff is a God send. My apartment smelled musty and nasty before I used it, and now my place smells like Fresh Linen. It is the only scent that I could really stand being in my whole house. I did find my "Sexy Man" candle yesterday! I think I spent a minute or so just deeply inhaling - and yes, that is actually a candle scent. Technically, I think it is called "Black Tie" but I think it smells like sexy man... so that is what I call it! That's a big joke between me and my family. My grandma asked me what I thought Clark Gable smelled like and I said: Sexy Man...she told me it was more like dirt about now! So then my sister bought me a candle that smelled like sexy man. Honestly one of the best gifts EVER! So I guess this testy Tuesday is just all about the scents :D

No comments:

Post a Comment