Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reverse

So my vintage attempts took one further step this weekend. I had a break between classes and I went and got my nails done. It took me about 10 minutes to explain what a reverse manicure is and then they charged me 10 extra dollars. I got a stunning red with white "tips." Much like Dita is sporting in this picture below.



After enduring the extreme comfort and hospitality at the salon...ha! I left with my completed reverse manicure. I am in love with the manicure...not so much the place I got it done at. The men would huddle over the lady's shoulder, watching, commenting, altering the price, and then asking if I had paid (all in whatever Asian language they were speaking). It's probably the reason why I was the only one in the place. Below is a tutorial for you to attempt your own reverse if you don't feel like the salon price! I just wanted something really nice for my brother's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment