Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chocolate Candies

Yummy - I wish that I could just suck all the sour sugariness from all SourPatch Kids. They are so addictingly good. I am such a candy junkie, between my chocolate and other candy addictions - no wonder I have a weight issue. I am actually reading through a book on nutrition and it is extremely interesting. I may have to switch out my chocolat addiction for dark chocolate. You can eat dark chocolate (70% or more) and it will help you lower and help keep blood pressure under control, keep inflammation low, and lowers heart attack and stroke risks. That is great news - and I totally love dark chocolate. It is weird that dark chocolate in America tastes like crap but it's so delicious in Europe that it's all I would want to eat while there.



Some pretty nasty weather came through today. I got sent home early when lightening began to strike. It was a really beautiful storm. It was really nice though to get to come home early- my poor hand is in agony and my thumb has a nickle sized blister. I'm probably going to have to wait a week to be able to hold a pen and write a letter to my friend. Well - I am off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment