Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hard Candy

Today I had a list a mile long to do. Needless to say - not everything got time dedicated to it. I did spend quite a bit of time attempting to weed the spot around our rhubarb. I listened to The Civil War by Shelby Foote for about 2 hours while doing paperwork stuff and cleaning. I also biked around doing errands for a while today. The best part of the day was being able to sink my teeth into the ribs I made! OMG were they so good! It was probably because I had been salivating over them slow cooking all afternoon long. Another awesome part of my day was sitting down and watching Lee and Grant on the History Channel with my dad. It is the Civil War Week and my dad and I are pretty big war nerds. Here we were shouting out the names of generals and battles going on and commenting on how stupid some generals were. I was at least pleased with this show as it didn't have celebrities popping up to give their opinions on history.

Today I decided to try a new product. I have been looking into getting a primer for a long time. I have skin that make up more or less would prefer to run off than stay on. I am told and I have read that a cosmetic primer is best for helping cosmetics adhere. Well, I tried Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer and I do not think it made my skin or cosmetics apply any better than they had before. I plan on giving this product a while longer to prove itself. Considering that it is more than likely possible operator error holding back the usefulness of this product than the product itself. The primer actually looks a little like petroleum jelly, but goes on smoother and not anywhere near as greasy.



Hahaha - I realize I am probably the only person on the face of the planet that could have both cosmetics and bloody war combined into one blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment