Friday, May 27, 2011

Watch it Jail Bait

As I look at my Shape magazine with a Kardashian plastered on it, it is only fitting that I mention the engagement of Kim to Kris Humphries. Kim has been waiting so long to get married. I guess she just had to switch her sports to get the right man. I think Kourtney is the next Kardashian that should get a basketball hunk - and ditch the physco guy she seems to love.


Another couple's love who seems to be exploding out in every direction seems to be Selena and Justin Bieber. I remember coming back from Scotland in 2009 and being confused about the Beaver guy everyone kept talking about on the radio. Little did I realize how much the Bieb would be haunting my future as my brother chants "Justin Bieber" and randomly busts out in Bieber songs. I think Selena better be a little more careful what she is photographed doing with her boyfriend since he's still jail bait! I think it's funny that it has always really been a countdown until celebrity girls are no longer jail bait - now everyone is waiting for Biebs to hit 18! I feel bad that celebrities have to go around editing their life because other people have no life and insist on jabbing a camera lens in all their business. Honestly, no one interrupts your honeymoon or romantic vacation, wedding, dates or any other private event buy shoving a camera in your face and often being rude and unpleasant. You know I'm happy Justin and Selena have found "somebody to love" (I couldn't help myself) but I think while they enjoy their vacation, they still need to remember they have a legion of young fans that don't need to be exposed to the PDA of straddling. Trust me, it was bad enough seeing my neighbor being straddled by his girlfriend in the cafeteria! It isn't pleasant anywhere, at any time, by anyone. There are places for that...and I guess I was a bit of a pervy paparazzi when I saw several couples straddling on benches in Paris (I took a picture of one of them in the middle of a garden park and zoo - way to expose those young kids at the zoo and museum next door...guess they don't need to learn about the birds and bees anymore). Really - it is the city of love, not STDs on city benches.

No comments:

Post a Comment