Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

So I was getting some flack recently because I have never before seen It's a Wonderful Life. Jimmy Stewart is the wonderful George Bailey, who has spent his whole life trying to get out of his small home town and yet he is stuck in Bedford Falls. He gets stuck running the family business but he gets to marry a lovely girl and have four amazing children. His brother is able to go off to college, marries a lovely girl, and gets to go off and be a war hero (George has to miss the war because of a prior injury). Right before his brother is to come home to a hero's welcome, some business trouble leaves George distraught and wishing he'd never been born. A guardian angel grants him his wish and he gets to experience what his home town and the people he knows would be like if he's never been born. Needless to say, George finds a beautiful lesson through his experience.


I really enjoyed this movie and I'm surprised it took me this long to finally see it! It has such a wonderful message and was well done. I recommend it to anyone else who hasn't already sat down and watched this movie.

1 comment:

  1. "It's a Wonderful Life" is one of my favorite movies!! Jimmy Stewart was first crush, no joke!

    ReplyDelete