Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Girl Talk

I have to say it...I have missed GIRL TALK! Meeting up with my girl friends and my sister and just talking crap is so much fun: OMG, he has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever! I want a baby with brown hair and brown eyes...Please tell me your crush doesn't have brown eyes...nope, blue. Ugh, he's kind of short and that's a turn off...but it's only to about here (sister squats down about a foot to demonstrate height difference). How do you know when you really love someone? Oh my, Marcus is SOOOOOOO not going to marry you with that burping problem of yours!...I hate to say it, but I think he'd love me with or without the burping problem. Wow, that guy is really kind of depressing. Dang GINA, that dress makes you look HOT! Ok, ok - enough examples, I'm assuming you are starting to get the picture right about not. It usually revolves around how much guys suck to how cute guys are and back around to how weird they are - example: brother attempting to pee into a bottle today and spraying just about everywhere! YUCK! It might sound like mindless drivel to most people, but it is so much fun! I am going to recommend that you go out and get yourself some girl talk. I can't begin to tell you how exhausting it can be between work and making dinner, cleaning and helping kids do homework. Sometimes life just gets WAY to serious and you need a little time to relax and have girl talk...it's probably why Sex and the City is so popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment