Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ain't No Sunshine




Ok, so my outlook on life isn't that horrible; but I am beginning to feel a little bogged down. Some massive betrayals in the lives of people I dearly love have me a little jaded (beyond what I already was...is a little hard to be, but it happens/happened). I feel a little down on life, but looking through some of my photos and playing card games with my family helps me remember that life is about loving the things you have and not constantly being discontent in that "transition" to greatness or achievement.

I am so greatly blessed that it sometimes stuns me to see it - other times I can blow right over it. I am so blessed - just look at all these photos of the wonderful people in my life, the ones I have chanced to meet, the places I have gone, the things I have seen, the beauty of the world as it can truly be!

In other news: The man of my life this week has been my little bundle of joy: Levi! I love my nephew SOOOOOOOOO much, sometimes it is painful! I have snacked on brownies most of the day instead of eating a single healthy thing and I have done nothing towards my career goals this week! I am so on target with my life goals this week!

I don't really care though - I was more than willing to put off these things of little consequence to be with someone who really matters to me at a point in time when they really needed someone. I was happy to be there!










No comments:

Post a Comment