Friday, April 22, 2011

Akrit Jaswal

I just am in love with this little kid. I think it is absoluetly adorable that he is so determined to cure cancer that he can "feel the cancer" and how he is going to defeat it. He is so adorable and innocent and sweet despite all his knowledge and his IQ being higher than "the Einstein." I think geniuses are little miracles - not something you can create. I'm sorry Tom Cruise and Kattie Holmes, but I don't think you can turn your baby into a genius no matter how much audio stimulation you give them in eutero or how many flash cards you expose them to as an infant. I think she may be a little further ahead than others, but I don't think you can create a genius. I just wanted to share a person that I consider a celebrity before I hop onto the rest of the bandwagon celebs.



There was apparently a picture of Rupert Grint smoking a bong leaked; however, this turned out to just be a shaggy haired ginger with most of his face obscured by the angle of the shot. My roommate while living in Scotland would have been completely scandalized if this rumor had turned out to be true! She is so in love with him - we had to stop and get a 99cent flake cone because those were Rupert's favorites! I love her!



In other news, Lindsay Lohan is going to jail. It is kind of sad that she more than likely will not spend more than a day or two in jail for her crimes. Her felony theft charges were dropped to a misdemeanor and she wasn't actually sent to jail on these charges. I guess while she was there, the judge decided she was in violation of her probation and they gave her 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service. The community service is devided between a women's shelter and the morgue! Ick! I feel kind of sorry for her having to work at the morgue, but hopefully both places will scare her into seeing how lucky she actually is.

And lastly, my favorite news - there is going to be another Chipmunks movie - Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-wrecked. There isn't too much out about the movie yet, but it is set to be released sometime in December of 2011. I was pretty bummed out that I had to work when my family all went to see the Sqeakqeul...I still haven't seen it, but I have it on hold at the library so I'm hoping to watch it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment