Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flowering and Detangling

Today's testy Tuesday has to do with my new job that I just started today. Who new there were so many things going on with plants! Fertilizer, fertilizer, acid - water, water, water, water, water...chop off the heads of plants! It was really kind of fun. The lady who runs the place is really nice and is really interested in helping me learn all the aspects of the farm and being comfortable while working there. I am actually having a lot of fun - I split my first day between watering plants and doing upkeep (aka ripping flowers off and clipping down the tops of some plants). I am excited to start again tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll probably be doing a lot of the same things that I did today since it is going to be raining almost all week. I am excited that Friday is going to be amazingly beautiful - sunny and in the 60s.



I have been using a product lately that I have to say - I AM IN LOVE WITH! It is super dorky and childish, but I love using Suave Kids Detangling Spay in Double Dutch Apple. I got mine for under $2 and it is so worth it. As my hair gets longer and longer - it get tanglier and tanglier!....ok, more tangled. There are probably more expensive and 17 million other leave in conditioner sprays that do the same thing that this product does, but this is great for just getting my hair manageable in the morning/after showering. I can spritz, brush my teeth, and then brush my hair out without the yanking and ripping of hair from knots. I can leave my hair down to go into wavy curls or brush it and put it up into a twist - lickety split! Such a good buy for what it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment