Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Wildflower"

Since today has been filled with nothing but snow, rain, sleet, hail, thunder, and lightening - I have had nothing but sunshine and wildflowers on my mind! I guess I should have kept my mouth shut when I taunted the powers that be to throw confetti into the storm as well shortly before the tiny pebbles of hail began to pelt down. I have to say, it is really unsettling to have snow and thunder all at once. Goodness Grapenuts is climate change weird; however, Wisconsin is probably the best state for freaktastic weather patterns. It seems so far away, but at the beginning of last week it was nearly 80 degrees Fahrenheit! I guess I better pick out a nice pair of tights to wear with my Easter dress.

So anyways, this week I am reviving my country roots. When I was little, I used to love country music - now it makes me want to vomit. I still hear George Straight or Randy Travis songs and my heart melts! I heard this song on the radio my first road trip after returning back stateside. It is super catchy and rockabilly (something that I am getting more and more into). I love their fashions and music - these girls rock and you should also check out the official music video for Wildflower by the JaneDear Girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment